View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 12:35 PM
wmdunn
VIP Member

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
Well they're not exactly the same. The SIP Extras version cannot be selected as the only/primary SIP in the build because it will not automatically be enabled. The SIP Fingerkeyboard however can be selected as the only/primary SIP and will be enabled as the default keyboard. I havent figured out how Calkulin modified the extra version to do this. I'd like to know because I'd like to have Finger keyboard as primary and then EzInput as the extra.

Yes, of course ... that's why Calk labeled it as an extra. I assumed what was being asked was if the finger keyboards were somehow different, or operated differently ... which they don't. As for setting EZIput as the extra ... my guess is that it "can" be done. Most likely, it has to do with the registry settings associated with the EXT. Both the FKB and EZInput are designated as the default input within the reg settings, while FKB Extra is not.

ps - How are you liking the new Hero?

Last edited by wmdunn; 02-20-2010 at 12:38 PM.