View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 06:33 AM
lefty11
Regular 'Geeker

lefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MusicID1.3.6, Shazam 2.0, Midomi 1.6, Midomi 2.3 all dont work..whats wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amart79196 View Post
Hey all, I got a question as to why none of these programs are working. If yours are working, please chime in and help me out.

At the current moment, I am running the stock Sprint tp2, nothing special, no hacks/mods or any unlocking.

I know that on my old tp1 the musicID program worked and the original midomi release with the broken menu button worked with the hack, but I cant seem to get any version of any music recognition software working on my Stock Sprint TP2.

Is there something that I am missing? Has this been addressed in another thread? (If so, I appologize as I didn't see it in my searches--please provide a link in your reply)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW -- I want to utalize only the phone cellular data connection, not the wifi connection.

Thanks in advance to all who help! =D>

Try Nanogroove version 1.04(search and stream app)not an ID program. I think you might like it better anyway. Version will change as it works in conjunction with grooveshark and has to be changed regularly due to groovesharks changes . I believe if you search , you can find it somewhere here, It was just working as I checked when posting this . PM me and I will see if i can scare up the cab.

Last edited by lefty11; 02-20-2010 at 07:17 AM.