View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 01:08 AM
m4f1050
Halfway to VIP Status

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 3, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by willywonkaisrsh View Post
Thanks for trying. What version of Garmin XT do you have and also, did you instal on the card or on the phone?
Out of curiosity how long did you wait before you gave up on GPS application loading, I ask because I use Igo 8 and it also hangs on start up but if I wait a minute or two the application finish loading,...
I am interested in knowing a good solution to Navigation. I was testing Navigon and the trial ended. Awesome navigation app, with real maps not like GoogleMaps or Bing where it requires data for the maps, plus it has almost real 3d graphics, real cool.

Anybody has a working Navigon? On PNA they are all the way up to 7.5, but 7.3 will do for PDA...and since it's originally for PNA I can't get a working one from the company itself. I have everything, the maps, the terrain, the voices, etc etc.

Thanks!