View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 08:42 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 2-16-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23529 & 21890 <> MH UC & Provisioning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post
YouTube won't play the videos. It gives me an error that the video cannot be played. I get the program guide fine.

There are 3 htc addicts icons in the utilities section, 2 with squares around them and one without. The one without does nothing???

There is a red x over the receive bars??? (can't say that I like the MM taskbar, like your stock one without MM)

I don't know if the mms works or not? Wife hasn't responded??? When I sent a picture the phone did not complain and said that the message was sent. We will see???

Looks good to me with the exception of the mms question still to be determined. Its not big to me, but it is a fun option. HTC Messaging seems to work fine.

MMS Seems to work ok!

Thanks
weird, youtube works for me and better than before actually. I already mentioned about the clean ram in an earlier post today actually. i also mentioned the red x before a couple days ago, as that is an issue with MM and nothing me or you did as he didn't link the icons correctly. I'm still looking into that, and where MM is pulling that file from because that red x is nowhere in MM. but thanks for the feedback though, glad to know youtube is still acting stupid.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 02-19-2010 at 08:50 PM.