View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 03:14 PM
kabuk1
Almost a VIP

kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1
Re: WM 7 running on TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBHOLIDAY View Post
Personally I hope windows mobile 7 bombs. I hate to say that but the rumor is that 7 will not allow users to create their own cabs without paying for licensing. All cabs will have to be approved by microsoft sort of like what apple does with its apps.
Same here. That's a bunch of total BS if you ask me. It harkens back to the old Sidekick days, when one had to apply for a dev license just to install 3rd-party apps to their device. I got rid of my Sidekick within a year due to that crap, and if they get rid of 6.x.x, I'll ditch WinMo too. Android will gain a new follower, and possibly even- *gulp* the iPhone. At least iPhones are SOMEWHAT customizable, and I could auto-tune stuff with one.

With the way things are starting to go now, with Apple doing this e-nanny BS & now MS, why not just start renting out phones? Cause even if we buy them they're never REALLY ours in the eyes of the software companies anyway

kabuk1's battery life tips ~ TamsPPC

Last edited by kabuk1; 02-19-2010 at 03:19 PM.