View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 02:52 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/14* *S3-ROM r8.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *Rhodium Sense 2.5*

actually you may want 2 edit da part bout sending threw htc but cant recieve, its da other way round. YOU CAN RECEIVE W/ HTC MESSAGING BUT NOT SEND!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Indeed.

Uhh the quoted seg from the Mighty thread left an important part out which has been beat like a dead horse at the dog food factory. YOU CAN SEND FROM HTC MSG BUT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RECEIVE. This is noted almost once per page anymore it seems........

Several Sprint users, and myself (who uses VZW but hooked a buddies Sprint phone up with S3 & MMS)....have posted all that needs to be done on multiple occasions. deck covers it in the first couple of posts even....AND AGAIN......CMYLXGO has a thread dedicated to this issue and a cab fix that has all the needed parts put together into one cab that WORKS. I will post a link to his thread so anyone having trouble s can go there and READ how it works and what it does. HERE: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=109222

.......Sorry....just that the thread for this Sweat A$$ ROM is getting cluttered with pages of the same question and huge quotes for...Sprint MMS....which is not an issue specific to this ROM....it is specific to Sprint users and Manila 2.5., which is why CMY made a thread for it. Anyone who has been to any other major ROM chefs thread knows what I am saying because they are the same way, if compiled the Sprint MMS ?s would take up PAGES & Pages of the threads body of content which is sad. "How do I get Sprint MMS to work on this ROM" is as bad as droppin F bombs anymore in other threads it is so played out. I understand there is alot of info out there and it may be confusing to new comers BUT SEARCH is your friend. I just don't want to have this thread to turn the same way.....This ROM is way toooooooo goooooood to have most of it's conversation be about a Standard work around for almost ALL 2.5 ROMs.

But then again decks S3 is sooooo gooood that there isn't alot of anything else others need help with........

off my soapbox now.......
This post has been thanked 1 times.