View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 02:16 PM
bobram
PPCGeeks Regular

bobram is keeping up the good workbobram is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
ok, I see it....I believe capt throwback said it had this problem, but it's the only contact picket version that works.

so this is where I say, sometimes u have live w/ minor issues, to use programs/software that were not designed for our devices...
Hey no problem, I can live with that. Don't get me wrong OMJ, I'm not complaining or anything. I was shining some light on a problem I hadn't seen discussed yet, if there's no easy fix, that's cool. We all appreciate the work you do here.

One other thing I had noticed, the version of Adobe reader that is packed with the ROM does not seem to have the "reflow" option as some other WM versions I have seen. "Reflow" rearranges the document to eliminate left-right scrolling on the document (which is bloody annoying on a PDA). It's a very handy feature for our small screens.

Maybe I'm just blind and missing it, so can anyone else confirm that this feature is or isn't there?