View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 02:03 PM
ftc_osiris
N00b

ftc_osiris is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (*NEW)[02-17-10]V3 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (23534) MMS working - MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
You said a few pages back, that you have his cab or ext file. Could you please attach in your next posting. And does his version hide under the top taskbar?

FYI
Just because I cook the wolf pictures into the rom, doesn't mean that you can not change them. If I posted a unmodified version of Max, then his pictures would cook into the rom. To change the med blue moon, dark dark work you get when to change to P. The file name is "MaxBackground.jpg" size must be 1024x768 and located in the \windows directory. Just do not have the P (MaxBackground) active at the time doing this. Copy a new picture with the file name to you \windows directory.
The TSK files are another whole story in them self. Not easy to change, still at this time there is no program available to make it easy to do so. You may read in some posting's about a M$ link and doing custom pictures and theme thru this web link. Didn't work me the last time I tried. So here is the hard way of doing this. LOL 1st find a theme Tsk background you like and copy just the TSK file to your windows directory. Do not have that TSK file active at the time of doing the following. Copy the following 2 files from your phone to your desktop. "abb_Taskbar.png" TOP TASKBAR - "abb_Taskbar.png" BOTTOM TASKBAR" Use any program that can edit PNG files. I use GIMP 2 for some files and Photobie for others, it program has it's limits. Both are free programs an available from Download.com.
Sizes are restricted to 7Wx67H for bottom taskbar and 7Wx52H for top. Most of of you have been around since I first posted this rom. Do you remember the Cobra emblem in the middle of the bottom taskbar. I had everybody how I pulled that off. The png's height can not change, 52 for top and 67 for bottom, but you can change the width to 480 and the png's can be anything. Hope this helps, now you don't have to live with just my version. It's easy to change a few png's or jpg's and have your own custom rom that will work with anybody's rom. Just keep a copy on your main computer and it time you flash. Copy this files to the new rom. Now, let's see some screenshots of of what you have done.
I know that I did not build SPB Screenshots in the rom. I never use it anyway. I prefer this program, also free. "MyMobiler125_01222010"
With this program you have control of your phone from your desktop, hitting a image (AKA Start Menu) will work just like you had pressed the phone's screen. You must a have an Active Sync with the phone.
I hope my instruction are clear, if not, just let me know. Thanks again to everyone for your help and feedback.
THIS INCREDIBLE SET OF INSTRUCTIONS WASN'T FOR ME WAS IT???

Just to clarify if so, I love your backgrounds. I may change eventually but I like them for now.

I attached the QuickMenu files. I install regular quickmenu then paste these files over it.

If the icons work like on a PC, you may only need the .exe (assuming it contains the icon).

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
You can hide the "Q' on any version of Quickmenu..it is in the settings...
It is true that you can HIDE the Q. . .

I want to replace the taskbar Q with a tiny icon that does not overlap program name.

That way you know where to hit to bring up the menu but it isn't an annoying eyesore.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Quick.zip (76.6 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ftc_osiris; 02-19-2010 at 02:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.