Old 02-19-2010, 01:38 PM
Vxixz
PPCGeeks Regular

Vxixz is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Vxixz
Re: *Updated February 3rd* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

Ok so this is very very awkward but im going to share this experiance with you. The first time i flashed my tp to 1.04 build i was unable to text out but could recieve them. A flash dance nor a hard-reset (tried both) corrected this issue. This was probably about a week ago. Yesterday i decided i was gonna get my flash fix agian, flashed Vets rom on my tp, hard-reset, tested it out (pretty good rom ps) ended up flashing back to NFSF's rom. Now heres where it gets WEIRD. SO upon deciding to flash back i thought id give the 1.04 build another shot. So did the initial pre-request steps (batt, sync, cable etc set the RUU_update process to above normal (cpu usage) closed everything, disabled wifi card and flashed. Now everything was flawless previously just the texting was a problem. So hard-reset and everything (initial pre-req setup steps) put in all my stuff, (contacts, settings etc texted a cdma phone and a gsm. To my surprise it went through, some would argue quicker then ever before!!, i was soo shocked i re-tested this in both titanium and manilla, back and forth texts between both types of phones. I don't understand how or what... but im running build 1.04 perfect now, when previously i couldn't and i had tried multiple times (Hard-resets, flashdance between roms, and like triple checking carrier settings),. So i guess this kinda leans towards the theory that some flash's are just a bad flash. lol
Don't forget to hit THANKS if i helped!