View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 12:19 PM
chino331
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
I saw all 3 posts in this thread, the post in the dialer thread, and the PM. Spamming this thread or me will not get it done any faster, if at all. I'm sure you have subscribed to the threads and if I update the package to work I'm sure you will get an email alert.

I do this on my free time for FREE. My current focus is to make sure everything of mine in Mr. X's ROM is running smooth. A dialer skin I released 5 months ago for WM6.1 is the last thing on my list.

-CMYLXGO
I know you do this on your free time, and I love your work. I was just asking about it. I just thought my post kept getting passed up since it was originally asked 10 pages ago and it wasn't responded to. If you don't have the time or don't want to do it, then that's cool. I was just wondering about it, or was wondering if anyone knew of another dialer cab that would work on this ROM.

Last edited by chino331; 02-19-2010 at 12:22 PM.