View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 05:45 AM
Riptide9
VIP Member

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21892 |Feb 16| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless25 View Post
To all you smart ass's bite me.. Have I had horrible mem course.. low as 32 on some previous. turn crap off you dont need. turn crap off you dont need updating every hlaf hour yadda yadda yadda..

And to mr.. I didnt know I had a GSM global phone.. to others with smug comments & pics.. whatever..

And your iditodic comments about the task bar??? ahahah.. must be where you thought you'd find yours..
If you spent half as much time tinkering with your phone instead of chasing down cabs.. well.....

Im actually being very nice at the moment considering im pms'ing...

80mb free is not 80% free mem
80.11/179.99=.44 (44%)

Unfortunately that is what we ALL figured. Just free up another 63mb an learn how to do some math and then we can all stop wearing diapers. Until then, we can ALL continue being smart asses.

PS - I think you turned everything off you could on purpose including sense to even get this screenshot (phone is in airplane mode... disabling phone another mem saving trick? Or just some of that "crap you don't need")

Here is a CAB to help you get where you wanted to be.

additional63mbfree.cab

Or better yet, just press and hold the 100% mem free hardware button that HTC installed on the top left of your phone to disable ALL of the rest of the crap wasting memory.
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!

Last edited by Riptide9; 02-19-2010 at 06:20 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.