View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 03:16 AM
TweetyBear
Tweety...Bear (chick)

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh8812 View Post
so i used the 2/16 version of this rom and it was great...and so far the 2/18 version is good to..2 notes though - the Generic arcsoft cab does not work for sprint...it just inserts this weird looking smiley text into the text field in pocket outlook...i installed an old version of Arcsoft from my mightyrom 2.1 and it works fine now..also the HTC volume dll (not sure of total spelling of dll) is broken because of the taskbar using an older version of the DLL i believe...because i have it set to use single slider and its giving me the split Ringer/system slider...does anyone know of a way to fix this? because i have some taskbars that i enjoy using from tsowen and i dont use them for this one reason..
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrimage View Post
+1 on the single volume
+1 on the single volume

QUOTE=champ052005;1576036]+1 on the single volume
[/QUOTE]
CMYLXGO knows of this and will provide a fix soon as he stated few posts back