View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 02:58 AM
accessing
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-17-10 Twisted Newsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmln3x@gmail.com View Post
I'm having issues getting my weather to work. I have enabled my location, even installed quick gps to try to quicken the gps response time... I'm on Alltel... and haven't had any issues with loading a browser, recieving email, or anything else that would require a data connection. But when I go to the weather tab and update now...I keep getting "No weather data available". Any ideas why and how to fix this?

Edit: If I add a location, I'm able to get the weather data... but its not picking up my location based on gps... but adding a location is pointless to me, as the nearest city is quite a ways away.
Check if location settings is turned on, Start>Settings>System>Location