View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 01:03 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by champ052005 View Post
Wow....I think I'm gonna be giving up flashing after messing around with this!
I'm still trying to tweak some things, and I got it near perfect.

I just have one more question, for navigating folders and such, is there a way to make the screens bigger? I dont know if that makes any sense, but you know when you navigate folders in 6.5.3...the folders appear bigger so its easier to select it? I just didnt know if this is possible to edit.
how many rows you got? switch to 3rows if your not or maybe i missed the question
This post has been thanked 1 times.