View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 12:18 AM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Anyone doing the flash dance back to stock and clear storage and then flash, or not really needed since there's no change in build? I typically do it each time, but didn't the last update or this update... was too freaking excited to flash and somewhat tight on time.

Never do unless I run into an issue...actually have only had to do it once and that was when I needed to update the hspl....

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
mms cab, myphone suite, setup email acct and good to go...priceless..!!

Mr.X and CMYLXGO is priceless...
My kinda of rom...flash and go!!

agreed!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
thanks!!
np you are welcome bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
liking this.
At least I got a sneak peek...lol....I am gonna need to check out Spidey!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburnmk View Post
WOW!!! SSSSSLLLLLLLICCCCCKKKK!!! Kickass work to everyone involved, luvin the black glow and the dialer....SSSAAAAHHHHWWWWEEEEEETTTT!! Can't say enough on how awesome this rom looks!!

I am jealous....just got done watching a movie....Edge of Darkness....btw good call Darren.....now I am waiting for my download...cmon baby move!!!!

Thanks Juggs and Cmyxglo!!! Will post results when I get it flashed....but I know it is gonnna rock&roll like usual