View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 12:15 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobram View Post
Nice work on the latest rom OMJ.

Noticed a slight issue when adding a number to an existing contact: the alphabet list on the right side is cut off after the letter s. It's also hard to scroll down to the lower most contacts.

Do you think the data arrows will function correctly (dim when not in use) if amarulz successfully adapts the manila dialer (the one he said would be hardware accelerated)?
which screen are u seeing this?

possibly, but I wouldn't count on it. amarullz uses gsm

Quote:
Originally Posted by armorforsleep View Post
Thanks OMJ for that! But the flamerise wasn't what I was looking for, it was the start menu background before, like colored bubble thingies.
not sure which one yer referring to, I always had the flamerise theme as the default