View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 10:27 PM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Which of these drivers to use?

Hes cooking a rom i assume, i would use the X2 drivers, there my favorite for sure. Havent gotten chainfire drivers working, but the x2 seem to be the best out of them all. NFSfan should get some credit for porting those drivers...

OEMdrivers are the worst htc doesnt do shit with the drivers they slack off in d3d driver department.
the X2 drivers are from the xperia 2, omnia are from omnia of course, they were decent and chainfire are made for the HD2 but work on our devices.

Last edited by bikeandestroyx; 02-18-2010 at 10:30 PM.