View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 09:15 PM
suntopper
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (*NEW)[02-17-10]V3 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (23534) MMS working - MAX 3.0

jstine,

My opionion on the backgrounds (assuming they're email background on the email tab) is I prefer the current. Of course if I saw the new ones on my screen I might feel different lol. My concern is the readability of the text on top. However, as been stated before, it's your rom. We're just along for the ride (without paying for the gas I might add).

On the topic of opera v10, I've used v10.1b and v10.2b and initially I was pleased with it. The only problem I have with it is the two level zooming. I mean you set it to zoom to one level instead of being able to vary the amount of zoom. I haven't seen the zoom bar work (makes sense) either. I'm not sure if v10.3 "fixed" this. But again, it's your rom (and the ride's been great)
ST