View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 07:55 PM
boldaslove
Regular 'Geeker

boldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes (stock 6.1/sense 2.1) Aeternus Blue (stock 6.1) now available 2.18.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikdrakon View Post
I'm using Arielbattery, you can customize the color and the placement on the top title bar. it's an exe file so i have it placed in windows>start menu>programs folder so it shows on the programs tab. so i can start it up on a soft reset. i had it placed in the startup folder originally but it gave me device errors on reboot.

Also using QM_TP2_Battery_Update_Sprint_USA for the one percent increments.

Files are attached. if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Thanks so much! That is so perfect for what I was looking for, I wanted to keep my stock taskbar but have something to display the battery in increments and have the clock up there as well, and BattClock despite being a good app would mess up my brightness/display settings every time I installed it. Muchas gracias amigo!

How do I get it to run on soft reset, though? I have placed it in device>windows>start menu> programs, I see it in the All Programs list, it runs just great but I just did a Soft Reset and it's not running automatically. Appreciate the help, thanks again!!