View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 07:54 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-16-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post
Thanks, will check it out. After it hard reset I did not reinstall anything else and it did it a few other times. I would come back and my manila would be gone and say "touch here to launch manila" on the screen. It would not launch. I hard reset again and it got stuck in load screen.

I was finally able to get it back in and proceeded to flash Jugx 2.1 rom my SD card

I will give it another go later or wait until he updates

Thanks,

Mike
no offense ment, but did you flash back to stock? that used to happen to me every so often randomly so i started religiously flashing stock before trying a new rom unless its just a minor update.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
CMYLXGO has pimped out this rom, be ready for some jaw dropping awesomeness when you flash the next round.
Sweet! any eta?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
bad download grab it again

Would you all be opposed to megaupload links?
Hwatever works for you just rather not rapidshare.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
switched to some color since dusk is everywhere.
nice looking setup Darren!