View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 04:26 PM
mswlogo
VIP Member

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-16 ][ v1.6 B2 ][28230 / 23534 / 21892 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
I'll have to get some of your info on suspension because I'm about a second slower than that, depending on the temperature outside. It's pretty clear I need better tires (got these for $10 each, but that just means I don't feel bad for abusing them ) but apart from that, most of the car's suspension is stock. The 1/4 mile time doesn't matter as much to me as to how fun the car is to drive. It's a blast right now haha

Yeah, I had forgotten I had it switched, and radios never caused ROM instability problems in the TP1 days - at least not that I read. I was a lot more attentive to all the available posts back then - till I went through 10 TP's in less than a year all with defects (bad keyboards, earpieces, screens, etc etc). I'm still doubting it caused me problems here, but we'll see. I was using someone else's .erv overnight and the phone ran fine (minus getting broken from chobit's SmartLock trying to use the 6.5 lock screen and forcing a hard reset). I re-made my own, still haven't added anything to the kitchen. 24 hours will tell. If all is well after that I'll put the modified radio back on (I need my SIM card from time to time) and we'll see what happens.

Again, this was only an issue with this kitchen, not on the stock ROM with the modified radio, or on other ROMs with the same modified radio.
Why doesn't the Stock Radio support the Sim card?

You running the .ERV I posted?