cslawren
PPCGeeks Regular

cslawren is keeping up the good workcslawren is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 15, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywonkaisrsh View Post
I don't mean to offend anyone, and I'm not whining about an unlocker. I'm whining about how much time people seem to be putting into this .cab. I would think everyone that is working on it would skip this .cab thing and be working on updating the phone the way it should be.

I don't have any idea how to unlock the phone, but neither do 90% of the people on this forum. All I'm saying is that those that are making and trying to perfect this .cab could spend the time instead on unlocking the phone.
Alright dude, look. I've been helping out a lot on this Sense cab, as has jmart, maxtcee, and megapinky. We may know how to put a cab together or fix it after we find out what the kinks are, but if we knew how to build the Hard SPL unlock, don't you think we would have done it already? The reason I think most of us are doing this is to pass the time by simply because we DON'T know how to unlock the phone. A little less of and a little more of will go a long way until the HSPL unlock comes out. cmonex is the only one working on it because she knows what she's doing, and we don't want to brick our phones trying to do it, especially since most of us have no idea where to start. Cool it.
SYS: Windows Mobile 6.5.5 23568
This post has been thanked 1 times.