View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 11:32 AM
2k4mach
VIP Member

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-16 ][ v1.6 B2 ][28230 / 23534 / 21892 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
so it downloaded all the email but you just can't access it?

that used to happen to me all the time. I use to use SEVEN (i know you're not but i'm just giving an example) and it would download the email fine, but i couldn't read it without a soft reset. it would work for a couple of emails, then start it's nonsense again.

so. what i'm saying is to see if you got anything else running that is conflicting with tmail. i just cooked a new rom last nite with the 1.6 kitchen and 23534 and with the exception of the footprints stuff (which i have NO idea why that's not working) everything is running smooth...including exchange.
yup you got it, it will download the email but when i go to read it, it just doesnt open just marks it as read.

im beginning to think my phone just doesnt like 6.5x. for the heck of it i flashed the latest energy leo rom and i get the samething when trying to open an email.