View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 11:08 AM
DarkLord
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-16 ][ v1.6 B2 ][28230 / 23534 / 21892 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
ok ive got an issue i cant figure out.

im finally making the switch to 6.5x, cooked up a 23534 and synced with my exchange server and i can not open my email. when i tap on the message i want to open while in tmail al it does is mark it as read and never opens it.
so it downloaded all the email but you just can't access it?

that used to happen to me all the time. I use to use SEVEN (i know you're not but i'm just giving an example) and it would download the email fine, but i couldn't read it without a soft reset. it would work for a couple of emails, then start it's nonsense again.

so. what i'm saying is to see if you got anything else running that is conflicting with tmail. i just cooked a new rom last nite with the 1.6 kitchen and 23534 and with the exception of the footprints stuff (which i have NO idea why that's not working) everything is running smooth...including exchange.

-MightyMike was here.... true story!