View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 10:51 AM
ftc_osiris
N00b

ftc_osiris is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (*NEW)[02-17-10]V3 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (23534) MMS working - MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
Second day on rom, no major bugs (I can't think of any minor ones either)! I still think the cloudy animatons on the weather tab move quicker. Also, the landscape animations on the media and pictures tab are quicker than the old roms.

Not a huge fan of quick menu. I've used it on NRG's rom and as a standalone. However, I'm not way against it either. If it makes someone happy (especialy jstine), I say go for it. I'm happy with the one that pops up when you hit the upper right corner (clock). (I'd be happier if it had a % memory used though)

Yay, a couple more and we'll have a gang!
Edit: Oops, I mean a pack!

I don't use Quickmenu as a resource monitor.

The purpose I have is like the windows taskbar on a PC (bottom bar with start button). It acts like an always accessible task bar listing current programs.

I use it for exiting or changing programs that are in the background without having to go to the Home screen (e.g. shifting to my XM radio program without minimizing Opera or having to go to the build in start menu).

That said, I have the installation of the custom QuickMenu program down to a science so if the consensus is that QuickMenu is bad, I won't be hurt by you leaving it out.

Osiris

HOWL!!!!!

I love this ROM

Last edited by ftc_osiris; 02-18-2010 at 10:54 AM. Reason: HOWL