View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 10:08 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (*NEW)[02-17-10]V3 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (23534) MMS working - MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfxc13 View Post
Fair enough! Sorry for the lack of detail. Realizing that a little feedback could be more annoying then none.

As far as the theme, the part that went over the line for me was the images on the mail envelopes. When I first saw it I thought it was a great touch; it is something I had never seen before. However, I quickly became annoyed as I felt it made it more difficult to preview my emails from the envelope screen (something I do fairly often.)

I am a big German Shepherd fan as well (had them for 20+ years and itching to get another one), so you are definitely not alone.

Again, overall I was very impressed with the speed and stability of your ROM. It is one of the best, if not the best I have tried in the 6.5.X category in those areas.

Flash in 10.3 is still somewhat buggy. (Partially because the TP2's processor isn't quite up to speed and partially because of the different flash protocols deployed on the web)

Sorry, did not mean to sound that way.
Need everyone's thought's, go with this new images. Or stay with the plain white?

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion