View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 06:11 AM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21892 |Feb 16| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpdjr View Post
Does anybody have a fix for the feb 16 rom that enables sprint users to send mms without disabling 2.5 messaging client. If so plz post thank you so much.
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sec1rxg View Post
Got it, thanks for the help. the $100 dollar question still remains on the board, why after viewing each text mssge, sms count still remains over the Messsage Tab, it wont reset to "no messages". Im thinking the "Disable HTC Messaging".CAB to fix MMS hads something to do with it.
That's exactly what causes the 1 unread issue, so you win your own $100. Yay! you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless25 View Post
Thanks MP1...

And to to the following comments:
Originally Posted by flyers2114
There is no way he has 80% free memory....not even if he is running Titanium....I would have to see some proof of this....
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenwill
After starting the book reader, my task manager drop down shows 80% in use. Maybe he's seeing that and thinking it means 80% free??
Quote:
Originally Posted by aguenter322
He's probably getting that from the HTC task manager which shows USED percentage of program memory, not the amount free.

I've been building computers when you were in diapers if not before then depending on your ages. I think i can tell the difference of whats memory and whats not. And you can address me as she not he please.
Multi quote is your friend.

LAWL