View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 12:30 AM
mprachar
PPCGeeks Regular

mprachar is keeping up the good workmprachar is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21892 |Feb 16| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShade001 View Post
Not understanding all the comments suggesting this rom is unstable? LoL. I have only seen a few reports of things not working. Looks like sprint users are having some issues. Most of which are about MMS which has had a million posts/fixes right here. Why anyone would want to go back is beyond me.

Just to add another report from the Feb 16th rom (cookie 23529):
Everything works and functions as it should - better than it should. Animations are lightning fast. I have had ABSOLUTELY no battery drain issues. I woke up at 7am today and my phone is at 70% (10pm). Today, I have made calls, played some games, browsed the net, tracked someone with glympse and still have 70% battery.

As a Verizon user i can confirm that this rom works flawlessly. If you are concerned about posts with negative feedback, i would give it a shot anyway. If you follow the thread, contrary to some recent posts, most people are NOT having issues.
Holy Crap! I have to turn my backlight off just to keep up with the drain on a wall charger... Far worse than other NRGs I've run.

Yes - I am Sprint. Any smart guys out there might be able to figure what could possibly be different between us and Verizon? (Don't suggest any of the normal download/email settings; I know better than that...)