View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 10:41 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3 (23518)|WM6.5 (21889) [Feb 3rd]

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgarfield View Post
Hi Mal,

Any news to update a 6.5+2.5 ROM?

I have been using your 6.5+2.1 ROM for quite some time. Great ROM, very stable, and decent battery life (I feel even better than stock ROM). And a big pro to me is that iGO TTS works out of box!

One minor issue of soft keyboard: the letter hint when you type does not pop up.

Personally I prefer 6.5 than 6.5.X because some application's toolbar is blocked by 6.5.X menu(for example, resco explorer). But 2.5 is also very nice. So eager to see a combination of 6.5 +latest 2.5.

I know you are busy, so I am not try to push you or anything. Just wish you could remember to come back when you get a chance.

Thanks a lot!
Mal's in Barcelona, hanging with the Spanish ladies and learning how to tweak W7 before it's even released!!! I'm sure when he gets back to the states he'll be back cooking, hopefully at least!!!