View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 10:18 PM
Formula84
PPCGeeks VIP

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-16 ][ v1.6 B2 ][28230 / 23534 / 21892 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I prefer Sashimi.
@Indagroove If you could share your method for Sashimi Compliance that would be great, unless its the same as scubasteve's... On another note wondering if you could help me out with the request below...

I was wondering since you have been cooking titanium only roms for a long time, have you come across a way to correct the Rhodium Dialer bottom Buttons while in a call? Not that big of a deal when the background is white, but I use a skinned Dialer and the missing bottom buttons produce a white area, I have looked through DLL's for the dialer and can't figure it out. I am guessing that without Manilla cooked in I am out of luck, but NRGZ has it done in his Titanium ROM but I ad PM'ed him and never got a response, searched my ass off and come up dry. I figured if anyone knew it would be you. If you can answer that would be great.