View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 09:16 PM
lazyboy0172
Regular 'Geeker

lazyboy0172 is keeping up the good worklazyboy0172 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to lazyboy0172 Send a message via MSN to lazyboy0172
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy0172 View Post
i'm having an issue cooking a rom without sense... i tried making just a simple titanium rom but something is missing in volume control. When bringing up volume control i see white spaces where text is supposed to be. This happened on the titanium erv, my own build with different volume controls, and my own build without volume control and then installing a volume control cab. I think the issue comes with the htc fonts missing. When installing Sense it works fine. anywhere i can find the missing files to bring it or know the missing package to install in the kitchen without using all sense?
sorry to bring this up again, but i wanted to give it a bump as well as add some more info- this happens in just about every htc package i added- long press endkey and usb2pc wherever text is supposed to be displayed i see large unformatted boxes. i think there must be a fonts package somewhere i msised... notification enhancement works fine though...