View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 09:16 PM
deck
ppc pimp. :D

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: Native HTC messaging MMS fix (collaboration)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesickness069 View Post
Hey everyone. I just read through the whole thread and still no fix for Sprint users? I'm pretty good at editing windows files new to the windows mobile stuff but to me there seems to be something more then just a reg issue with this not working right for sprint. There has to be something on their end that is causing this issue. Currently running Energy.RHOD500.21892.Leo_MaxManila.16.Feb.2010. i really would like to trying and help find a fix for this issue. Please let me know what I can do to help.
get a sprint hero and sniff the packets while sending mms

-deck