View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 08:53 PM
Mazzakre
Halfway to VIP Status

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21892 |Feb 16| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by tprime76 View Post
New to this ROM and having an issue with changing the default icons on the home screen (phone, calendar, etc.) Search isn't working right now for me; so I can't try that. What I want to do is remove the 4 icons that are on there by default so I can use the calendar listing to show 1 or 2 appts.

I am assuming the battery drain is normal for this ROM.
Im having no battery drain issue at all. Works great for me. I assume most people that have issues with the roms that the majority arent having are doing something thats causing the issues. Anyway I dont think you can remove the quick links without a mod like maxmanilla. Did you download the maxmanilla rom? If not try that. I dont know about making it possible to show more than one appt, maybe one of the people that use max can help you with that. Also check out the maxmanilla thread for tips.