View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 05:45 PM
RLM703

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 15, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcummings2 View Post
for some reason, sense restarts when I try to add my favorite contacts... any help???
I am experiencing this problem as well, did you find a fix for it. This only happens to one of my contacts though. I tried changing the name to less letters in the name (equal to one i had added successfully), still didn't function correctly. I did notice though this was the one and only contact i had linked via facebook prior to installation of M2.5. I have linked other contacts (after installation) and have added them without an issue.

I have deleted the problem contact (which happens to be my gf) then created her contact card again. linked her contact to facebook, didn't seem to work right, tried to add and it failed. I am not able to even review her contact information through the TF3D interface, only through the windows/outlook interface. tried again with delete then add, didn't link to facebook this time, then tried to add her to the favorites list, worked fine. Tried to link to her facebook profile again, TF3D restarted again! Just as well once it restarted i tried to access the contact card from the favorites link and TF3D restarted again.

I would assume the issue lies somewhere inside the phone, meaning not her specific profile on facebook. I would think some kind of registry file for the facebook link interface. Not really sure, if someone with further knowledge of how the facebook link funtion works would like to shed some light on this matter that would be greatly appriciated.

Sorry for the extensive post by the way... Thanks in advance!