View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 03:41 PM
sexilexi
Lurker

sexilexi is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21892 |Feb 16| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrsnlCrcl View Post
You are not doing anything wrong...this is the way the ROMs have been coming the last few builds. You can either flash the ROM with the extracted file from your SD card, there are instructions on how to do this in the CDMA TP2 Upgrade Forums (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95375), or you can use the ROMUpdateUtility file attached, extract all of the files, put the .nbh file in with the other extracted files, and then flash the ROM like you are used to.

Thank you very much, I tried over the sd card from the instructions in the linked thread but found it easier to just flash through my pc.
I have one more question, After flashing the rom and getting everything how I like it I noticed that everytime I send a text message I, almost immediately, receive a message back from my voicemail and it is always the same message: "are you working today". That's not the message I'm sending to people either . What is causing this?