View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 03:26 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21892 |Feb 16| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp1 View Post
That is what I had assumed at first. However, Clueless is not new to this, having many posts here and helping on many occasions. I didn't think he/she would make that kind of error, especially since he/she has made it a point to post their "free Ram" percentage several times throughout this thread.
I cant get 80% free by running a fresh flashed standard ROM, and turning off Sense and Titanium, running on pure blank "today" with nothing installed and Google maps removed. I agree with the others, NO screenie...no believie. I am at 47% used on the blank today homescreen....

Quote:
Originally Posted by piedra92 View Post
Is there any advantage (Speed, battery life, etc) to having Cookie HomeTab cooked in over installing as a cab? I really like the visual just wondering which way has the least impact on the phone. TIA.
NRG says he believes it runs better cooked in awhile back when he first started the Cookie ROMs. I have ran it as a cab on the standard builds though and it works great as well, can't tell much diff IMO. Only advantage is you can re ove Cookie cab if ya wanta switch it around without a HR. I don't run much of anything for enough battery cycles to get an accurate battery comparison though.
This post has been thanked 1 times.