View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 11:55 AM
princem131
Halfway to VIP Status

princem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to princem131 Send a message via Yahoo to princem131
Re: sprint hero 2.1 now in early 2nd quarter of 2010

I'm sick of waiting and wish I could play wit some other phone while I wait like a pre or something but I cant drop several hundred to play especially when I know I'm gonna have to drop some serious bread whenever a snapdragon phone is released.

BTW... does HTC hate keyboards now?... I've gotta be honest I miss having the option of sliding my keyboard out... I wonder if there are any plans for snapdragon android devices with slide out qwerty. I'd like to see Supersonic/Nexus One specs but with a nice TP2 Keyboard, I'll deal with the added girth that would be the perfect phone for me assuming they continue the trend of sexiness and dont make a Mogul looking brick of crap! I like when they had the choice like TP vs Diamond same general phone just giving option between thin or kb. Either way first snapdragon android on sprint im all over it!

Check out my blog: http://brownhandstech.blogspot.com