View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 11:39 AM
mstevens
Regular 'Geeker

mstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sprints rom update? now that wm 7 is out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q_Q View Post
So basically, you throw out all your conviction to save a buck...
I don't know about the person to whom you're responding, but I have convictions that go far, far beyond anything to do with customer service. Throwing out all of my personal convictions would take a lot more than going with the lowest-priced cellular carrier despite poor service.

My own experiences with Sprint customer service have been mixed, from wonderful to "meh," but not awful. That parallels my experiences with Verizon, US Cellular, ATT, and others (mostly small regional carriers that no longer exist) stretching back to my first cellular phone in 1988.

While those of us here tend to be bleeding-edge enthusiasts who want the latest and greatest, the vast majority of cellular users just want the darned thing to work as described every time. Many of them are as dumb as a bag of hammers, so phones must be rock-solid and foolproof. The need to deal with all those ninnies just makes it harder for the rest of us when we need to call for customer service.