View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 10:30 AM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How Would You Like Your Upgrade

With Android 2.1 supposedly around the corner for both the Samsung Moment and HTC Hero, how would you rather this update be done?

OTA - Over the air, maybe using Android Update on our phone to put the latest on it

PC - Downloading the upgrade to your computer, connecting the phone and running an installer

In-Store - Taking your phone to the nearest Sprint service department and having one of their well trained techs updating the phone for you

Let's face it, if it's going to be In-Store they're probably going to use one of two methods, OTA or PC.

I myself would like to do OTA or PC because I don't want to take my phone in the store to upgrade it... is it because I don't like the service store here or trust the techs? Probably