View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 02:59 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (NEW)[02-16-10]V2.1.1 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2011 With MMS working MAX 3.0 Ro

[QUOTE=suntopper;1570704]Well since you decided to do some work and put up a new rom, I decided it's only fair if I do a little additional research before flashing! I flashed the v2, v2.1 with TV and V2.1 without TV (all with Max 3.0). For v2 and v2.1 without TV I ran carrier customization. On each test the bottom and top task bar moved off the screen (i.e. it worked).

After installing each app and checking after running them, I found that Showcase v1.1 is creating the problem. Actually, the problem doesn't show up until the next reset (don't ask how many apps I installed before I reset; LOL). Verified with a fresh flash. Just for kicks I tried the showcase v1.0.1b that you posted in the first thread and it worked. I guess the lesson here is don't mess with the chef! So bottom line: If you want showcase then use the v1.0.1b that jstine posted.

As far as a b/w taskbar, I have used one from the following post. It seems to work without breaking the htc volume. Credit goes to Bilbobrain and Japper88.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ed#post1446359

Man, you just saved me an hour of time. Was going to edit that tomorrow, now all I have to do is edit the signal bars to make them with color.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion