View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 02:48 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (*NEW)[02-17-10]V3 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (23534) MMS working - MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
Wow, I had to go all the way back to page 27 to find another VZW poster! I'm feeling so much outnumbered here but it's all good. (this is what you do when you're waiting for you phone to finish flashing).

Yes, I think we all do that. It seems to take forever, I guess that's what being a flashing addict is all about.

The phone does slow down to a crawl (or less) sometimes. I thought the phone was frozen when I was in file explorer installing apps (see above). But I waited and it came back from where ever it was. Just wondering if any of you sprint users have this issue or if it's just us outsiders! Most of the time the response is good (not great, but I can definitely live with it to get the good)
whoops, just finished the flash. Here's something strange. I got the provisioning screen without resetting? OK, gotta go play now! LOL

ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvick2933 View Post
Yes, the lag will happen periodically with us Sprint users as well. And I can't narrow it down to just one thing. For the most part very stable. I need to look into what the page pool is on this rom. I have found on some others that raising the page pool will sometimes eliminate some lag.

EDIT:It is at 16. 24 has been a good number for me in the past. Although not sure how much difference it will make. Wish I would have checked before flashing lol.
When I release this version to the wild. I preset the pp to 6 as per other chef's and users having problems with Opera and running out of memory.
I saw that the phone was going slow at different times, so reflashed with the pp back at 16, and all is well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddymo14 View Post
hey i'm new to this ant i just installed the latest rom version and it seems like i can send pictures but am unable to receive. anyone else having this issue and if so is there a fix? thanks
I always test the rom by sending myself a sms,mms and email just to test the rom. I found that sometimes there can be a delay as much as a day before you receive mms, depending on which carrier. My son has a Sprint Vogue I flashed to Cricket and is complaining about that all the time. Carrier's do not like users to send mms because of the heavy bandwidth required. When all carrier's move to 4g, bandwidth will not be an issue. 4g can handle 10 times the number of user's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
Is it just me or is this latest rom faster? It looks like the weather animaton on the weather tab is moving so much quicker.
great work as always!
Not sure yet, it appears to be faster to me also. Time will tell.

Fell asleep watching TV, time to head for the bed. Thanks to you guys (or like the one I'm going to sleep with [FEMALE]) for the feedback. Just like I said many moon's ago (several pages back). Building a rom is a team effort, it's not just me. I just do the cooking, others make the salad or clean windows(). =D>
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 02-17-2010 at 02:52 AM.