ajmax2005
Lurker

ajmax2005 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3 (23518)|WM6.5 (21889) [Feb 3rd]

Hey guys!
This is my first post but I have been testing many ROMs behind the stage

My curiosity was to make IGOs TTS working on ROMs that I have been tested. So found out so far MaLROM, ENERGYROM LEO and MightyROM doesn't require any scrip to run to clear up the space disable SENCE in order to run IGO with TTS! So this is not about the space it is something in the Rom that makes TTS working properly. So that’s why I chose this Rom and it is performing very well so far!
But I do have a wish list if Malatoka will take consideration and implement these futures in the rom.
So far in my testing I found bug in themes. if you ever change the themes some, themes doesn’t work properly and u may end up and hard reset the phone in order to get default settings or if u have previously backed up your Rom to restore.

SKYFIRE is must! I love this app more then any browser is out there. I personally don’t use IE and Opera.
I request is if you can change the TASKBAR icons and make it fancier like Cricket Rom has or EnertyROM Leo and some others. I tried to install custom taskbar cab and it is not working properly. Volume control slider screws up and other issues so it has to be implemented during cooking.
I have not tested MMS and some other stuff but so far I love your Rom.
So the Rom is almost there to make a donation.
Regards
AJ