View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 02:58 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (NEW)[02-16-10]V2.1.1 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2011 With MMS working MAX 3.0 Ro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerRW View Post
can you post a cab file for maxmanila 3.0 when you release the next one, so we will at least have it if we want it, I know its out there to get already but i dont feel like trying something, only for it not to work. it would be nice if you can include the one that you actually use in your rom. I only like the maxmanila for the different options you have, but if you really need a faster phone, i guess not including it makes sense.
Changed by mind, working on the kitchen now, will keep Max for next release. Didn't take as much time to switch as I first thought. Should have beta available sometime this afternoon. New VK has some changes have corrected several problems since the last one. Where's hoping that there is not new problems added.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 2 times.