View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 01:11 PM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-8 ][ v1.51 ][ 23529 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by morganlowe View Post
28223 is 4689% better!!
I'm going to have to disagree, the builds as released by Microsoft come from different teams in different locations working on separate "branches" of code with a unique goal at hand, either optimizing or adding experimental features and beta code.

Later they send the builds over to the main Microsoft Mobile hub and they recompile the code with what was acceptable and works in a forwards direction.

Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Released to Manufacturer at build 23090

In my personal opinion, the 23000 branch is more stable than any 28xxx leak i've had the pleasure of testing.

Just how 6.5 RTM'ed at build 21234 and 21890 seems to be a local favourite, personally my fav 21xxx builds where 21921 and 21925, so you might see those builds being built by the end of the year here by chefs such as MightyMike, and company