View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 01:05 PM
KillerRW
PPCGeeks Regular

KillerRW is keeping up the good workKillerRW is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (NEW)[02-16-10]V2.1.1 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2011 With MMS working MAX 3.0 Ro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
The problem is with Max 3.0. Flashed to a rom without Max and the landscape worked fine. Also, when I used the black taskbar icons, it broke the volume control DLL, back to tsowens blue icons set for now. Just downloaded Calk's new kitchen with 2012 manila. Will be working with that the next week. Would you know it, when I justed finished changing all the manila 2.5 2011 png's to blue, here's a new 2.5 2012. I will make the changes for adding WiFi Router 1.6 and tsowen's blue taskbar icons before moving to the new kitchen. Thanks to everyone for trying my rom. Will be dropping Maxmanila 3.0 in the next release. After flashing back without Max, the phone is so much faster.

can you post a cab file for maxmanila 3.0 when you release the next one, so we will at least have it if we want it, I know its out there to get already but i dont feel like trying something, only for it not to work. it would be nice if you can include the one that you actually use in your rom. I only like the maxmanila for the different options you have, but if you really need a faster phone, i guess not including it makes sense.

If I have helped you Press THANKS!!!!!
get my rep up