View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 12:15 PM
kirstein
Halfway to VIP Status

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sprints rom update? now that wm 7 is out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinSyder View Post
I could b?tch & complain about Sprint draggin'there feet on the updates for whatever reason... but truth be told I don't care. These boy's & girl's here are awesome w/ the things they create. Hell w/ the discount's & packages I get on my bill I'll never find somethin' cheaper, have zero complaints about customer service, all I need is for Sprint to keep pumpin' out that signal!!
+1 on everything you said.
It would be very cool if Sprint had been taking their time on the ROM so they could include some of the SenseUI stuff, maybe even 6.5.3 (since it had been released on some other platform already.) If it's just a plain vanilla 6.5 ROM, I'll stick with Mighty or CFay.