View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 09:10 AM
Formula84
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs down Re: {ROM}{23529/6.5.5}-2/16/10-Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 v3 + New Titanium Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post
The only thing I noticed (and this is since V1) is that the time it takes WMDC to sync is 3 to 4 times slower than anything else I've put on the phone. I compare this to a recent Titanium build in which I manually added Mobile Shell and Sense...so basically apples to apples. Not a huge deal as you only have to usually do it once....but I wonder what makes it so much slower on the "uptake"?

TIP: Many people using Mobile Shell like a soft button to go to the Carousel. The only menu I found that is coded to allow the left key to send you to Carousel is the Omnia menu. Just go to Tools/SenseConfig ...tap on the Menu tab and check the Omnia box. Then Menu and Apply. Now the left soft button will take you to the Carousel.
Took me a while to figure this out but you can already access the carousel without changing the Espresso menu bar, on any screen first hit the right sift key (half height menu displays) now the left soft button is the carousel softkey.