View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 09:03 AM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-8 ][ v1.51 ][ 23529 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Here's another NOOB question. I tried using CAB Converter to make an EXT file and it does nothing. I installed it to the C:/ directory and even tried pasting the exe to the C:/ directory and it still does nothing? Want to make custom EXT files and other than CAB Converter, all I get when I google it is how to make an extended ROM that runs cabs.

Also, I noticed that the ROM doesn't read any of the .tsk files on the root of my SD card when every other ROM that I have ever run does. How do I fix this?
LOL you know I think I had the exact problem at first. After you select the cab for conversion it will show it in the big window. Before you hit convert you have to click on it in the window of the program (it will highlight). If you are converting multiple cabs you need to select them all.

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 2 times.