View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 03:26 AM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: sprints rom update? now that wm 7 is out!

It will happen... in a few weeks, or even months,I don't really care at this point rofl! I just wonder what in the world does Sprint have up there selves with this update... it better have been good for them taking there sweet time. as for information, I don't think anyone has heard any or else it would have been posted so already unless there greedy.