View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 02:26 AM
xpressyourcell
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-8 ][ v1.51 ][ 23529 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Here's another NOOB question. I tried using CAB Converter to make an EXT file and it does nothing. I installed it to the C:/ directory and even tried pasting the exe to the C:/ directory and it still does nothing? Want to make custom EXT files and other than CAB Converter, all I get when I google it is how to make an extended ROM that runs cabs.

Also, I noticed that the ROM doesn't read any of the .tsk files on the root of my SD card when every other ROM that I have ever run does. How do I fix this?

Last edited by xpressyourcell; 02-16-2010 at 02:31 AM.